FAQs

Welcome to Vaskia - FAQs
Vaskia is a modern fine jewelry brand carrying almost exclusively 18k gold pieces designed in Italy, with other items inspired by Italian jewelry style.
Our pieces are designed and crafted by Italian jewelers who showcase their pieces in the prestigious jewelry fair of Vicenzaoro, in Northern Italy. We also design jewelry infused with the spirit of the brand with our own jewelers in the USA and Venezuela. We also carry independent brands such as Lexa, a romantic line that will melt the coldest of hearts.
Gold karat is an indicator of how much of the precious metal (gold) is contained in a piece made with it.
If a jewelry item is 18 karats, this means that out of a total of 24 parts, 18 parts of the piece are gold, and 6 parts come from other metals.
Expressed in percentage terms, 18 karats is equal to 75% gold content with the other 25% consisting of other, stronger metals.
The additional metals in 18K gold serve to make the blend harder and more durable than pure gold (24K), which is too soft for jewelry.
Pieces with 14k deteriorate at a faster rate than 18k gold jewelry, with shine and color fading over time.
No. You can buy as a guest, but will have to add your information each time you want to make a new purchase. We highly recommend that you create an account: it doesn’t take much of your time (promise!).
Click on the I forgot my password button when you try to log into your account. Follow the instructions provided by the system.
Click on the I forgot my password button when you try to log into your account, and choose the I forgot my user and password option below. Follow the instructions provided by the system.
4 There are several ways for you to pay: we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal and Apple Pay.
It is absolutely safe to buy from Vaskia.com. We use secure servers to process payments and your personal information will never be shared with anyone.
5 You can delete any credit card information that you have previously registered by logging into your account and editing your information.
6 Destination plays a big role in the final cost of your purchase. Shipping costs and taxes will be calculated at checkout after you have specified your shipping destination. We do offer free shipping within the US for orders more than $150 USD though - we hope that helps!
7 We ship worldwide since we partnered with DHL Express. Orders may take up to 7 business days to arrive once shipped, depending on destination.
To check the status of your order you need to log into your account and look for your order history.
Remember our team is happy to assist you with any questions you may have about your orders: just contact us at info@vaskia.com and make sure to provide your order confirmation number on the subject of your e-mail.
Of course, though items must be returned in their original, unused condition and packaging.
The best way to exchange your purchase is to contact our team for a return of the original item. We will review your request, send a return authorization once approved and issue a code valid for your new purchase. You will be able to use this code during checkout when buying the new piece you would like, and use the return authorization to send the original piece back to us.
Our team is always glad by to assist you with any questions you may have about your orders - feel free to contact us at info@vaskia.com. Please provide your order confirmation number on the subject of your e-mail, and the nature of your correspondence, so we can assist you as quickly as humanly possible.
In order to return your purchase you will have to contact our team at info@vaskia.com with your order number, product, and reason for return. We will review your request and send a return authorization once approved, and reimburse the amount to the account used during purchase.
Items must be returned in original condition and packaging.
Return shipping will be free for costumers within the US.
For returns outside the US, the buyer is liable for shipping costs.
By all means, yes! This is actually one of the best presents a person can get. Go to our Brilliant Gifts section, and choose the gift card with the amount you would like to give.

Shop Our Instagram